This past Sunday we began our seven-week series in the book of John regarding the seven signs of Jesus that John records.
Sign #1 was Jesus turning water into wine while attending a wedding at Cana with His mother and His disciples. This was only the first week of Jesus' ministry yet John tells us that it was here, at this wedding, that Jesus performed His first miracle, manifested His glory for the first time, and it was also when the disciples first believed in Jesus!
You can listen to the sermon below by Pastor Brett and we hope you'll be reading the book of John over the next six weeks.
Here are the next six signs we'll be covering in this series:
2. Healing the official's son (John 4:46-54)
3. Healing the paralyzed man (John 5:1-15)
4. Feeding the 5,000 (John 6:5-13)
5. Jesus Walking on Water (John 6:16-21)
6. Healing a man born blind (John 9:1-7)
7. Raising Lazarus from the dead (John 11:1-44)